Course price £230
This INCLUDES the enrolment fee of £25 payable to the awarding body the Beauty Guild for online theory and course materials and certification.
Massage has a array of benefits from de-stressing, improving circulation, and reducing pain. Providing massage treatments can be beneficial to both the client and the therapist.
You will carry out the theory for this course online prior to the practical training session.
This course will cover:
- Introduction, Reception, Ventilation And Consultation
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- Muscle Positions & Actions 1
- Muscle Positions & Actions 2
- The Skeletal System Bone Structure
- The Skeletal System Bone Position
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System & The Endocrine System
- The Respiratory System & The Digestive System
- The Skin
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Preparing For Treatment
- Massage Technique
- Perform Manual Massage - Front Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage - Hand & Arm
- Perform Manual Massage - Neck, Shoulder, and Chest
- Perform Manual Massage - Abdominal & Back Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage - Back & Neck Part 1
- Perform Manual Massage - Back & Neck Part 2
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
A model will be required to practise on
Booking fee is non refundable but may be transferable to another date or course. Balances to be paid prior to course or on the day via cash or card. contactless QR code payments also available.